Thursday, April 19, 2012

Trying to eat pretty again

Long time, no posts. I'm back. These past few days I've been compelled to make "pretty food" again. The good news is that I'm renting a nice new place just for me :)  Here's lunch.






The rice has capers, olives, carrot, cilantro, garlic and a bit of curry. shaped with a Tupperware rice mold, but I think a cup has the same effect.

Made a very simple tomato-cucumber salad to go with it.









The flowers are made of ground chicken, seasoned with garlic, a bit of ginger, pepper, salt, cilantro and red bell pepper. The center is an olive.









 I shaped them with a rice ball maker from my new bento gear from J-list.






The dessert is home made chocolate ice cream, just made a thick chocolate beverage and froze it.










Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I enjoy reading your opinions and ideas ;)